Space of Mind has the manual for both.
Wherever you are in your Adulting journey, Space of Mind meets you there. We won’t do your laundry or nag you daily about cleaning your kitchen (unless you want us to). Our job is to help you master the art of doing things yourself.
That’s right. YOURSELF. Here’s how:
• Participating in personal development workshops led by SOM coaches and special guests will help you identify who you want to be in this great big world and develop the confidence and plan you’ll need to navigate it.
• Our signature adulting course is your cheat sheet to life’s biggest tests.
• 1:1 coaching on a daily, weekly or check-in basis helps you set, keep and reflect on your goals.
• Family coaching is like having a really compassionate referee making the tough individuation conversations easier.
• Virtual coaching groups are a social way to collaborate and connect, if only to see that you’re not the only one trying to get – and keep – your life together.
• Participate in a career incubator, targeting real-world goals and mastering the tools and skills to find your passion and make it your professional purpose.
• Retreat yourself and travel with SOMe new friends on Adulting Adventures to explore yourself and SOMewhere else.
• Take lifestyle classes like cooking, journaling, yoga, meditation, gardening and all the things that make you a happier, healthier and more interesting human.
Adulting has historically been a trial-by-fire tribulation. It doesn’t have to be, though. You can get ahead of yourself – and the game – by preparing for your independent future before you’re launched into the real world, or just learn with us as you go. Agility is our superpower, and we’re going to make it yours, too.